31 December 2012

"You Are The Apple of My Eye" is so ROCKMANTIC!

Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench even though there is a plenty of room at both ends.

This holiday, I almost spent all my time to watch movies, because my brother went home a week ago and brought tons of movies, so, hell yeah! Later on, I became couch lazy potato for couple of days.
2 days ago, I watched "You Are The Apple of My Eye" movie, one of the most popular Taiwan movies. Does anybody know?
Honestly, I don't really like oriental movies, I don't know why but yeah this is me. So at the first beginning of the movie, my "Mr. Wrong" inside me judge it by its cover then I almost stop the movie for another better movies I think.
But, I decided to paid off the movie. Out of the blue, that movie at first I thought is sucks, now it silence me at all and it was outstanding! It's sassy, it's so damn funny, and so ROCKMANTIC also!

This movie is kinda classic romantic storyline such as Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, and something like that, but this is special for me. Okay guys, I don't wanna you tell the whole story, cause you'll find the essence and the feelings if you watch it by yourself, better you don't watch in group, cause when you about dropping some tears, sometimes, you know, you could be shy if crying in front of your friends, but, it depends on you, just an advice that you will get more emotion and the feelings if you watch it alone.
It's about some stupid boys in group (only one whose clever) chased a girl which is a honor student in a private highschool in Taiwan for years and it is based on a true story.

OUCH! Those words inside the movie slapped me like hell, it reminds me a lot about how to act correctly and supposed to be in relationship and shakes me down to cry a lot, I had the climax at the end of the movie.
Later on, I told about this movie to my friends and they all said that the movie must be have a sad ending, but let's think out of the box, my oppinion says that this movie has an extremely happy ending even though I cried a lot for it. How come? Just watch and see what's your oppinion. This movie also provide me lots of lessons how to be act correctly, about sacrifices, how to become mature in relationship. But, I don't really get what's the meaning of "You are the apple of my eye".

Just wanna put few words from the movie that made my cries comes out,
"In fact, when you really like a girl, you'd be happy for her. When you see her found her Mr. Right. You will want them to be together and to live happily ever after." - Ko-Teng
Well, have you watched "You Are The Apple of My Eye" movie, guys? This is highly fucking recommended for you. This is not for couples already married, nah, just kidding. Have a good time with the movie!

Arya Adikristya Nonoputra
Sidoarjo - Dec 31, 2012
5 Arya Adikristya: "You Are The Apple of My Eye" is so ROCKMANTIC! Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench even though there is a plenty of room at both ends. This holiday, I almost ...

2 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comment!

< >