25 December 2012

There's always the wisdom inside problems

I never sleep well lately. Even though Christmas atmosphere that always identic with happiness, gifts, and other good things covered me, I still feels like weight of the world is on my back.
All those negatives thinking comes up, stand as a king of me and stabbed down the first of me. I lose myself.
I think it's good for me, cause if I never fall, I will never learn to get up, struggle harder, and live my real life.



Feels like all by myself. Why do people never be the pioneer for themselves to do what they had to do? Why always me? Why do they only want to be led?
I know it's such a GREAT chance for me to lead them to get our goals, but, why?
Why do I keep on asking why? I don't know why. Okay then just stop it and just do it. True leaders are not supposed to ask "Why always me?". Don't ask why. You know why.

On the night like this, I always pondered all things what's on the future and past. Which should've I to learned and prepared, which shoud've I to forgot.

To achieve what we desire and dreamt of, we have to be steady and struggle for it. God, family, love, friends, and people around us were the most important component in our achievement. God created us to beings social, completing each other. We're really really nothing without 'em. Maybe you can do anything, but can't do everything, but, this is what I believed in, we're stronger, we're greater if we put our hands together with others and hopefully we can do everything, as long as our life belong to God.
Be good. Be right. Do what you had to do to catch the stars.

Being ignored is sucks you know. When you propose your ideas and people ignores (seems like nobody agrees with it), I know exactly the feeling. We always have to be chilled up, thinking further and find the wisdom from these problems. If our ideas ignored it means that we need to introspections ourself and don't ever lose any hopes to get another chances. In another side, don't complain when people that you ignored being tired to gave any ideas, be wise with it.

I just wanna put few words as the finishing.
So, this is my snap thought. I don't know where it comes from, it just comes out my mind.
When you really really love someone and you stil got the time, let him/her know that feeling. Don't be shy to say, don't be prestige to say, say anything.
You cannot wait for the right moment happen, make it happen. Don't waste time. Cause one day you will get up and there won't be anymore time to do what you've always wanted. Do it now.

Sidoarjo, Dec 25 2012
5 Arya Adikristya: There's always the wisdom inside problems I never sleep well lately. Even though Christmas atmosphere that always identic with happiness, gifts, and other good things covered me, I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

< >