29 December 2012

Ego

Muse
Dear you,
I'm here. Pray earnestly for us, hopefully God will answer in my way, but, NO WAY, He's always on His way.
Many thoughts comes up, heard thousands whisper, those negatives thinking stand as a king of me  and seduces me to give it up, honestly, I'm stressed out.
I'm wrestling with ego that inside of me. I'm still working on it you know.
I don't wanna see what's happened right now only from my side, but yours too.
This 'thing' doesn't beautiful as I thought before, doesn't easy as I felt before, this relationship has its own level of hard. And I believe we'll make it through cause I have my faith inside.
Take may hand, hold it firmly, let's make our way.
Apologizing doesn't mean that you always did wrong or do any mistakes, however, apologizing also could shatter the ego inside each of us.
I'm sorry if I do any mistakes. Please, open-minded and let me know.
I love you.
Sincerely, 
Arya Adikristya Nonoputra
Sidoarjo - Dec 29, 2012
5 Arya Adikristya: Ego Muse Dear you, I'm here. Pray earnestly for us, hopefully God will answer in my way, but, NO WAY, He's always on His way. Ma...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment!

< >