27 December 2012

Fucking Merry Christmas

Just for fucking fun

Whoa! You guys must be has tons of question about the title of this write, well, why do I put 'Fucking' as a part of the title? Because I wanna show you guys how fucking great my Christmas this year.
In the morning of Christmas Day, my oldest brother, who just got home since his last visit at May, showed me his simple words 'Merry fucking Christmas' as greetings to people on facebook, later on, I have my little laughing for a moment and kept thinking about that words. I don't expect that those words still hanging on my mind till now. And I decided to make it different with my own style as the title of my write.
"FUCKING MERRY CHRISTMAS"



In my last write, it told people that I feels like weight of the world on my back, but, luckily, I can take the wisdom from that. We always have to take the wisdom from every problems, right?
Christmas of the year doesn't succeed made me happy as usual like Christmas previously. This is so fucking sad Christmas I've ever had. It may joy to the world has come for us, but, I don't even feel it as the song said. It may Santa Claus has come to town brought happiness like the song said, but, I believe that Santa is just a myth to make childs being (seems) good.(?)

What makes me sad? People still arguing about the existence of fat old man with those 'flying' deers (Woohoo! or Woohoo?), they who celebrate Christmas happily but they don't even think that out there there are tons of people still in suffer and cannot celebrate Christmas as well, and Christians in Indonesia cannot celebrate Christmas as safe as the law promised, I believe not only in Indonesia. Have you ever think about these while you happy? Have you ever give your sympathetic for them? Have you ever pray for them? Have you? You have to. I don't care what race we are, what ethnic background, sexual orientation, religion, or what views we may have, we are all human being. Unfortunately, not all humans see it that way. If you really a human being, you have to think and care about others, not only when you're in sufficieny, even when you're in insufficiency.
I really liked with Abe's words which said "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And That is my religion.". So, what do you feel? Honestly, I feel bad right now, cause I got a headache and sneeze all night long. Anyway, try to think about it deeply.

As my sadness approaches, more pain has come in another way. What kind of pain? Lonely. Being lonely and waiting is the most tiring job for me, I think, everybody does. But, having someone worth to wait is just strengthen me day by day. Oh, okay, this is not about love and her (again and again), let's get back to the topic: Christmas.

I'm not cursing Christmas with 'Fucking' word, because I think 'Fucking' is one of those words you can put anywhere in sentence and it still make fucking sense. And this the fact, some people think this word is inappropriate and too rude to say, but, the most fucking fact is I don't even care about it, I use it as it should be.
This Fucking Christmas taught me that Christmas is more than just a fucking happiness atmosphere, gather with fucking lovely family and friends, went to church  then sang fucking happily Christmas songs together, met with fucking weird Santa Claus at the mall.
Christmas is how you sees every single thing that happened with positive thinking even though those crap hanging on you, care and sympathetic about others, think widely, start with the simplest thing that you can do, do good things, do right things.
Remember that you will never learn get up and develop yourself, if you never fall. Fallness is such a fucking great gift from God, we can absorb any lessons from there. It all back to you, it all back to me, it all back to us, how we act and facing those problems. Behind those problems, there's always the wisdom. Better believe it.

Finally, I found my FUCKING GREATEST CHRISTMAS GIFT behind those problems, it's not just a thing, it's everything for me. No matter how hard to face the problem is, just face it. You are bigger than your fucking problems.
Well, anyway, FUCKING MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(Note: Honestly, I don't use 'fuck' or 'fucking' word frequently.)
Arya Adikristya Nonoputra - Sidoarjo, Dec 27, 2012
5 Arya Adikristya: Fucking Merry Christmas Just for fucking fun Whoa! You guys must be has tons of question about the title of this write, well, why do I put 'Fucking' as...

2 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comment!

< >