05 March 2012

Untitled

I'm glad I finally met you, you always seemed nice. Honestly, I want to see you as much as I can , I said it.
You know what? You're so amazing. I mean the way you talk and also your beautiful eyes, when I look into your eyes, it's like watching the shiny morning light. Oh God, I can't control myself.

I've got to  do something special. But, this isn't my speciality you know. Then, what should I do?
I just don't know how to act as a good lover. I just don't know how to react when you give me some action. Shit! :( Will somebody please help me?

You bringing me down, but, you still give me a hope. A hope that we can live together forever and ever.
It was like...Damn! I forgot what I'm gonna say!
You've succeed melted my heart. Warm? Yes, of course. Sweet? Yes, of course. Then what? Don't know.

Don't you know I'm still waiting for you? No, maybe you don't know me.
I think it's great when we start it with our great conversation, a  great conversation that became a symbol, then a symbol that it mean... "I LOVE YOU"!

Am I wrong if I'm falling in love with you? No, I don't think so. You're the third, you know. But, I think you'll be the first in my life.
You're the girl that made me trust myself. I'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside I hope you feel it too. I'm so glad if I hear "I'm so glad WE DID THIS TOGETHER" from your sweety lip.

You know what? If tomorrow never comes, will you know how much I loved you?
I wish I could be a stronger person, so that I could reach you and hold you firmly.
I wish I could kill the time, so that I have more much time to know what's going on deep inside you.

I got a question for you, but, it's not the right time to ask this.

Am I babbling? You know what I mean? Yeah, I believe that you know what I meant.
Good guy, get a good girl. That's all I want to do. Be optimist!
I do love you,

Surabaya - March 05, 2012


5 Arya Adikristya: Untitled I'm glad I finally met you, you always seemed nice. Honestly, I want to see you as much as I can , I said it. You know what? You're...

2 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comment!

< >